Totty and Moss: insolvency
- Additional Titles:
- [London] : Sweet & Maxwell, 1996-
[St. Paul, Minnesota] : Thomson Reuters, [2010-]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Totty, Peter, Moss, Gabriel S., Jordan, Michael (Attorney), and Graham, David, 1934-
- WestlawNext; Coverage: most recent update: www.westlaw.com
- Text of Insolvency, a comprehensive treatise by Peter Totty and Gabriel S. Moss that covers U.K. corporate insolvency law and practice, including the regulation of insolvency practice, wrongful trading, administrative receivership, liquidation procedures, tax issues, effect on contracts and property transfers, statutory powers of investigation, antecedent transactions, setoffs, and workouts. This database combines commentary, statutory forms, practice directions, and miscellaneous materials from Insolvency.
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Authors: Peter Totty and Michael Jordan in conjunction with David Graham ; <3/2003- >, Peter Totty and Gabriel Moss.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12965731