KeyRules - Louisiana - state district courts
- Additional Titles:
- Key rules - Louisiana - state district courts
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : Thomson Reuters, 2010-
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana. District Court
- Database contains an outline of the applicable rules of practice, timing requirements, filing and service requirements, hearing information, checklists and other pertinent documents related to pleadings, motions, requests, notices, and applications in selected Louisiana District Courts. Includes the following: Bossier Parish, Caddo Parish, Calcasieu Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, Jefferson Parish, Lafayette Parish, Lafourche Parish, Livingston Parish, Orleans Parish, Ouachita Parish, Rapides Parish, St. Bernard Parish, St. Charles Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Terrebonne Parish, and West Baton Rouge Parish.
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12965788