The American city & county
- Additional Titles:
- American city and county
Print spine title: American city Sept. 1975-
- Pittsfield, MA : Morgan-Grampian Pub. Co., 1975-
[St. Paul, Minnesota] : Thomson Reuters, [2010-]
- Asborbed in Part By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Print began with vol. 90, no. 9 (Sept. 1975).
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
American city & county. Product review
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated thirteen times a year, 2003-
Frequency varies, 1975-2002
Updated 18 no. a year, <2002->
- Database serves an audience of city and county officials who are charged with developing and implementing local government policy, programs & projects. It provides readers with news, government trends policy alternatives and operational solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Special Numbering:
- Vol. for 2002 consists of 12 monthly regular issues and 6 bimonthly issues called: "Product review."
- Supplement Note:
- Municipal Index is included yearly as an additional issue.
- Issuing Body:
- Published: Atlanta, GA : Communication Channels, <May 1991-> ; Overland Park, KS : Primedia Business Magazines & Media, Inc., <Nov./Dec. 2002-> ; Overland Park, KS : Prism Business Media, <June 2006-> ; New York, NY : Penton Media, <Mar. 2007->.
View MARC record | catkey: 12967965