Amber waves : the economics of food, farming, natural resources, and rural America / United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- Washington, DC : Economic Research Service, -
[St. Paul, Minnesota] : Thomson Reuters, [2010-]
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service
- Amber Waves offers a window into the broad range of ERS research and analysis. Food, farming, natural resources, and rural America are covered.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Print began with vol. 1, issue 1 (Feb. 2003).
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated quarterly
Five no. a year (Feb., Apr., June, Sept., and Nov.), 2003-<2008>
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12968331