- [Chicago] : [Crain Communications], 1976-
[St. Paul, Minnesota] : Thomson Reuters, [2010-]
- Modern Healthcare is a news business magazine serving executives in hospitals, integrated delivery systems, medical groups and managed care organizations. It reaches providers and payers with news, trends and in-depth analyses in health care finance, managed care, physician issues and technology as well as developments in Washington, state legislatures, regulatory agencies and the courts.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Print began with vol. 6, no. 2 (Aug. 1976).
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated weekly, Jan. 1, 1988-
Updated monthly (except semimonthly Feb., May, Aug., Nov.),
-Dec. 18, 1987
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Supplement Note:
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Complexity Note:
- Formed by the union of: Modern healthcare. [Long-term care ed.], and: Modern healthcare. [Short-term care ed.].
View MARC record | catkey: 12968546