Department of Commerce Office of Civil Rights
- Additional Titles:
- Westlaw Classic title: US Department of Commerce Office of Civil Rights
Westlaw database identifier: FLB-OCR
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : Thomson Reuters, 2010-
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Civil Rights
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated regularly
- Contains publications by the Department of Commerce Office of Civil Rights including: EEO mediation guide; Sexual orientation discrimination: questions and answers; Federal EEO laws; Age discrimination; Disability discrimination; National origin discrimination; Pregnancy discrimination; Race and color discrimination; Religious discrimination; Sexual harassment; The EEO complaint process; Complaint investigations, and Mixed case complaints.
Coverage begins with 2003.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12969663