Studies on Cenozoic vertebrates of western North America ...
- Corporate Author:
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Washington, D.C. : Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 3 preliminary leaves, 3-281 pages : illustrations, plates, maps, diagrams ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, Robert W. (Robert Warren), 1909-2006
Schultz, John R.
Howard, Hildegarde, 1901-1998
Colbert, Edwin H. (Edwin Harris), 1905-2001
Laudermilk, Jerome Douglass, 1893-
Munz, Philip Alecander, 1892-
Full Text available online
- Carnegie institution of Washington publication ; no. 487
Its. Publications to palæontology
- New middle Pliocene rodent and lagomorph faunas from Oregon and California, by R.W. Wilson (issued June 30, 1937) -- Pliocene rodents of western North America, by R.W. Wilson (issued July 23, 1937) -- A late Cenozoic vertebrate fauna from the Coso mountains, Inyo county, California, by J.R. Schultz (issued September 25, 1937) -- A late Quaternary mammal fauna from the tar seeps of McKittrick, California, by J.R. Schultz (issued July 6, 1938) -- The Rancho La Brea caracara: a new species, by Hildegarde Howard (issued July 7, 1938) -- Pliocene peccaries from the Pacific coast region of North America, by E.H. Colbert (issued May 25, 1938) -- Plants in the dung of Nothrotherium from Rampart and Muav caves, Arizona, by J.D. Laudermilk and P.A. Munz (issued May 6, 1938).
- Descriptive letterpress on versos facing some of the plates.
Each paper also published separately.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 1298017