Cultural heritage in Asia and the Pacific, conservation and policy [electronic resource] : proceedings of a symposium held in Honolulu, Hawaii, September 8-13, 1991, organized by the U.S. Committee of the International Council on Monuments and Sites for the U.S. Information Agency with the cooperation of the Getty Conservation Institute / Margaret G.H. Mac Lean, editor
- Marina Del Rey, Calif., U.S.A. : The Institute, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 117 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mac Lean, Margaret G. H. (Margaret Greenup Holmes), International Council on Monuments and Sites. U.S. Committee, United States Information Agency, and Getty Conservation Institute
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Cultural property—Protection—Asia—Congresses
- Cultural property—Protection—Pacific Area—Congresses
- Historic sites—Conservation and restoration—Asia—Congresses
- Historic sites—Conservation and restoration—Pacific Area—Congresses
- Monuments—Conservation and restoration—Asia—Congresses
- Monuments—Conservation and restoration—Pacific Area—Congresses
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12990140