Symposium on concrete construction in aqueous environments
- Corporate Author:
- American Concrete Institute
- Detroit, Mich. : American Concrete Institute, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 116 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- ACI special publication ; SP-8
- Related Titles:
- Concrete construction aqueous environments
- "A symposium of 10 papers on various aspects of the construction of concrete water front structures and concrete water holding structures, and concrete construction in aqueous environments presented at the 15th fall meeting of the American Concrete Institute, Seattle, Wash., Sept. 28-29, 1962".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1301042