Noise as a public health problem : proceedings of the 5th International Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem, held in Stockholm, August 21-25, 1988 / editors, Birgitta Berglund [and others].
- Conference Author:
- International Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem (5th : 1988 : Stockholm, Sweden)
- Stockholm, Sweden : Swedish Council for Building Research, 1988- and Stockholm, Sweden : Distribution, Svensk Byggtjänst.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Berglund, Birgitta, 1942-, Karolinska institutet, and Statens råd för byggnadsforskning (Sweden)
- v. 1. Abstract guide -- v. 2. Hearing, communication, sleep, and nonauditory physiological effects -- v. 3. Performance, behaviour, animal, combined agents, and community responses -- v. 4. pt. 1. New advances in noise research -- v. 5. pt. 2. New advances in noise research.
- 9154049091 (v. 1), $z915404313X (v. 2), 9154049172 (v. 3), 9154051134 (v. 4), and 9154051150 (v. 5)
- Organized by the Karolinska Institute and others.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1305522