Ground-water resources of Honey Lake Valley, Lassen County, California, and Washoe County, Nevada / by Elinor H. Handman, Clark J. Londquist, and Douglas K. Maurer ; prepared in cooperation with the California Department of Water Resources and the Nevada Division of Water Resources
- Handman, Elinor H.
- Carson City, Nev. : Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1990.
Denver, CO : Books and Open-File Reports Section
- Physical Description:
- vii, 112 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Londquist, Clark J.
Maurer, Douglas K.
Nevada. Division of Water Resources
California. Department of Water Resources
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 90-4050
- Groundwater—California—Lassen County
- Groundwater—Nevada—Washoe County
- Groundwater flow—California—Lassen County
- Groundwater flow—Nevada—Washoe County
- Water resources development—Environmental aspects—California—Lassen County—Mathematical models
- Water resources development—Environmental aspects—Nevada—Washoe County—Mathematical models
- Four maps on 4 folded leaves in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 107-112).
View MARC record | catkey: 1306463