Health care and its costs : a challenge for the Church / Walter E. Wiest, editor
- Lanham, MD : University Press of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 340 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wiest, Walter E., 1920-
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Task Force on Health Costs and Policies
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)—Doctrines
- Health—Religious aspects—Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Medical care—United States
- Medical economics—United States
- Medical economics—Religious aspects—Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Presbyterian Church—United States—Doctrines
- Medical ethics
- Christian ethics—Presbyterian authors
- 0819171298 (alk. paper)
0819171301 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "Essays commissioned by the Task Force on Health Costs and Policies of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)."
"Co-published by arrangement with the Advisory Council on Church and Society of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and the Task Force on Health Care Costs and Policies of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 1307989