Agricultural cooperation and rural credit in Europe ...
- Corporate Author:
- American commission to investigate and study agricultural credit and cooperation
- Washington : Govt. print. off, 1913-1914.
- Physical Description:
- 916, 79, 95 pages : folded map ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fletcher, Duncan Upshaw, 1859-1936 and United States. Commission to investigate and study rural credits and agricultural cooperative organizations in European countries
- United States. 63d Cong., 1st sess. Senate. Doc. ; 214
- Duncan U. Fletcher, chairman of the American and of the U.S. commissions. and Information and evidence secured by the American commission, consisting of delegates from ... the United States and ... Canada ... and the United States commission, appointed by President Wilson "to cooperate with the American commission assembled under the auspices of the Southern commercial congress to investigate and study in European countries cooperative land-mortgage banks, cooperative rural credit unions, and similar organizations and institutions devoting their attention to the promotion of agriculture and the betterment of rural conditions (H.R. 28283, approved March 4, 1913).
- Bibliography Note:
- Part 2, Bibliography (79 pages) Pt. 3, American evidence (95 pages).
View MARC record | catkey: 1308346