The railway signal dictionary : an illustrated vocabulary of terms which designate American railway signals, their parts, attachments and details of construction, with descriptions of methods of operation and some illistrations of British signals and practice
- Corporate Author:
- Railway Signal Association
- New York ; Chicago : Railway age gazette; [etc., etc.], 1911.
- 2d ed., rev., 1911 / by A. D. Cloud ... and H. H. Simmons ... under the supervision of the following committee: J. C. Mock ... C. C. Anthony ...F. P. Patenall ...
- Physical Description:
- xii, 526 pages : illustrations, diagrams ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Braman B. (Braman Blanchard), 1851-
Hitt, Rodney, 1882-
Cloud, Arthur David, 1884-
Simmmons, Harold Hoyt, 1888-
Full Text available online
View MARC record | catkey: 1310088