- Uniform Title:
- Mercurius anti-mercurius (London, England : Sept. 1648)
- London : Printed for H.H. and R.J., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (Sept. 12 to 19, 1648) - numb. 2 (Sept. 26 to Oct. 2, 1648).
- "Impartially communicating truth, correcting falshood, reproving the wilfull, pittying the ignorant, and opposing all false and scandalous aspersions unjustly cast upon the two Honourable Houses of Parliament". and No. 2 published: London : Printed for R.J.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn., Research Publications, [1982?]. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English newspapers; 1204). Filmed with other titles.
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm E290 reel.1204 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Memoirs of Madam Maintenon, Mrs. of K. Lewis XIVth of France
View MARC record | catkey: 1310437