Selecta fungorum carpologia of the brothers L. R. and C. Tulasne / translated into English by W. B. Grove ... edited by A. H. Reginald Buller ... and C. L. Shear ...
- Tulasne, Louis-René, 1815-1885
- Oxford : The Clarendon press, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes 61 pages ; 39 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tulasne, Charles, 1816-1884, Grove, William Bywater, Buller, A. H. Reginald (Arthur Henry Reginald), 1874-1944, and Shear, C. L. (Cornelius Lott), 1865-1956
- v. 1. Erysiphei, preceded by Prolegomena on the nature of Fungi, their mode of growth and propagation -- v. 2. Xylariei. Valsei. Sphaeriei -- v. 3. Nectriei. Phacidiei. Pezizei.
- Each volume has added t.-p.: Selecta fungorum carpologia, exhibiting especially those facts and illustrations which go to prove that various kinds of fruits and seeds are produced, either simultaneously or in succession, by the same fungus. Published jointly by Louis René Tulasne ... and Charles Tulasne ...Paris, The Imperial press, 1861[-1865]. and Vignettes on leaves preceding preface and plates in each volume.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Obituary notices" (including "Liste des publications scientifiques de mm. Louis-René et Charles Tulasne") : volume 1, p. [k]-dd.
View MARC record | catkey: 1310744