The Pynchon papers / edited with an introduction by Carl Bridenbaugh ; collected by Juliette Tomlinson
- Pynchon, John, 1621-1703
- Uniform Title:
- Boston, Mass. : The Colonial Society of Massachusetts, distributed by the University Press of Virginia, 1982-1985.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : facsimiles ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bridenbaugh, Carl, Tomlinson, Juliette, 1921-, and Colonial Society of Massachusetts
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Publications of the Colonial Society of Massachusetts ; v. 60
- v. 1. Letters of John Pynchon, 1654-1700 -- v.2. Selections from the account books of John Pynchon, 1651-1697.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: volume 1, pages xi-xiv.
View MARC record | catkey: 1311597