Forest land capability map, Columbia County, Pennsylvania / prepared by Office of State Planning and Development in cooperation with Department of Environmental Resources and U.S. Soil Conservation Service
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Office of State Planning and Development
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : Office of State Planning and Development, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 107 x 75 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Environmental Resources
United States. Soil Conservation Service
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 (W 76°26ʹ29ʺ--W 75°31ʹ40ʺ/N 40°40ʹ34ʺ--N 40°08ʹ13ʺ).
- Shows three classes of forest capability - class I, II, and III.
"Total forest area 185,800 acres; total non-forest area 124,000 acres."
"The preparation of this map was financed in part through a comprehensive planning grant from the Department of Housing and Urban Development under the provisions of section 701 of the Housing Act of 1954, as amended."
View MARC record | catkey: 1313234