Robert Laneham's letter: describing a part of the entertainment unto Queen Elizabeth at the castel of Kenilworth in 1575 / edited with introduction, by F. J. Furnivall
- Laneham, Robert, active 16th century
- New York : Duffield & company ; London : Chatto & Windus, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- vii, viii*-viii**, ix-cixxxii pages, 1 leaf, 87, 1 unnumbered page : frontispiece,1 illustration,plates,folded plan ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Furnivall, Frederick James, 1825-1910
Full Text available online
- Shakespeare library
- Printed in Great Britain.
The introduction describes "all the accessible books, tales, and ballads, in Captain Cox's list, and the Complaynt os Scotland, 1548-9".
"This edition of Laneham ... originally issued for the Ballad society in 1871 [under title Captain Cox, his ballads and books] ... is now reprinted from stereotype plates"--Pref. to edition of 1907.
Issued also for the New Shakespere society of 1890 (ser. VI, no.14).
View MARC record | catkey: 1317219