Moms' night out / Tristar Pictures presents in association with Affirm Films and Provident Films ; a Kevin Downes production of an Erwin Brothers film ; produced by Kevin Downes ; written by Andrea Nasfell and Jon Erwin ; directed by the Erwin brothers
- Culver City, California : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 99 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Erwin, Jonathan D., Erwin, Andrew, Nasfell, Andrea Gyertson, Downes, Kevin, 1972-, Drew, Sarah, 1980-, Astin, Sean, Heaton, Patricia, 1958-, Hunt, David, 1954-, White, Andrea Logan, Adkins, Trace, Kimlin, Kristopher S., Fantini, Steffan, Fantini, Marc, 1957-, Tri-Star Pictures, Affirm Films, Provident Films, and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Thai dialogue; English, Chinese (Traditional), French, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, or Thai subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities.
- All Allyson and her friends want is a peaceful, grown-up evening of dinner and conversation, a long-needed moms' night out. But in order to enjoy high heels, adult conversation, and food not served in a paper bag, they need their husbands to watch the kids for three hours - what could go wrong?
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- Video File Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video Region 1
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA Rating: PG; for mild thematic elements and some action ; CHV rating: PG; for violence.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
Special features: Bloopers; deleted scenes; The heart of Mom's night out; Casting "Moms night out"; The art of improv; The art of action; filmmakers' commentary.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Kristopher S. Kimlin ; editor, Andrew Erwin, Jonathan Olive ; music, Marc Fantini, Steffan Fantini.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Sarah Drew, Sean Astin, Patricia Heaton, David Hunt, Andrea Logan White, Trace Adkins.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 13206269