Connecting learning across the institution / Pamela L. Eddy, editor
- San Francisco, California : Jossey-Bass, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Eddy, Pamela Lynn
- New directions for higher education, no. 165
- Integration of learning model : how college students integrate learning / James P. Barber -- Faculty as border crossers : a study of Fulbright faculty / Pamela L. Eddy -- Civic engagement and organizational learning strategies for student success / Tami L. Moore, Jesse P. Mendez -- "Orthogonality" in learning and assessment / David Leslie -- Promoting high-impact student learning : connecting key components of the collegiate experience / Matthew Wawrzynski, Roger Baldwin -- Developing learning in faculty : seeking expert assistance from colleagues / Todd Zakrajsek -- Blended learning as transformational institutional learning / Kim VanDerLinden -- Constructing an overarching framework for learning : connecting the dots / Marilyn J. Amey -- Finding and fostering learning : what college and university leaders need to know and what they can do / Anna Neumann, Liza Bolitzer -- Bringing it all together through group learning / Shannon M. Chance.
- 1118883462 and 9781118883464 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13206348