Connecticut's electricity future : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on General Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs of the House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on Connecticut's electricity future, hearing held in Hartford, CT, July 7, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on General Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 375 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-508-P.
"Serial no. 100-38."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages. 370-375).
View MARC record | catkey: 13206758