Country-of-origin labeling on imported perishable agricultural commodities : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing, Consumer Relations, and Nutrition of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on H.R. 692, H.R. 1176, and H.R. 1246, March 30, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing, Consumer Relations, and Nutrition
- Additional Titles:
- Country of origin labeling on imported perishable agricultural commodities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 233 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 87-680-P., "Serial no. 100-14.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13206770