Department of Housing and Urban Development, and certain independent agencies appropriations for fiscal year 1987. Part 2, Environmental Protection Agency, Federal Emergency Management Agency, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, National Credit Union Administration, National Science Foundation, Office of Revenue Sharing, Office of Science and Technology Policy : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on H.R. 5313, an act making appropriations for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and for sundry independent agencies, boards, commissions, corporations, and offices for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1987, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on HUD-Independent Agencies
- Additional Titles:
- HUD-Independent agencies appropriations, 1987 (H.R. 5313)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, pages 479-1,026, vi) : illustrations, forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 99-707
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. National Credit Union Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- National Science Foundation (U.S.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Office of Revenue Sharing—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Office of Science and Technology Policy—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 1987
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 87-55-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 13206800