Emergency ambulance service and 911 : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Fiscal Affairs and Health of the Committee on the District of Columbia, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on emergency ambulance service and 911 emergency telephone service, August 5, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Fiscal Affairs and Health
- Additional Titles:
- Emergency ambulance service and 9-1-1
Emergency ambulance service and nine one one
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 220 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-779-P.
"Serial no. 100-8."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13206833