Energy and water development appropriations for fiscal year 1986. Part 2, Department of Energy; Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 2959, an act making appropriations for energy and water development for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1986, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, pages 373-1,528, ix) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/2:S.HRG.99-118/PT.2
- United States. Department of Energy—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission—Appropriations and expenditures
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission—Appropriations and expenditures
- Water resources development—United States—Finance
- Energy development—United States—Finance
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 1986
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13206839