H.R. 2246, the Jobs for Employable Dependent Individuals Act [JEDI] and the proposed substitute amendment thereto : hearings before the Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session, hearings held in Washington, DC, July 8 and 9 and November 3, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities
- Additional Titles:
- HR 2246, the Jobs for Employable Dependent Individuals Act JEDI and the proposed substitute amendment thereto and Jobs for Employable Dependent Individuals Act JEDI
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 221 pages) : illustrations, 2 map, 1 form
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 88-98-P., "Serial no. 100-56.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 221).
View MARC record | catkey: 13206955