Marine Research Act of 1988 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oceanography and the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session on H.R. 4231, a bill to amend the Marine Protection, Research, and Sanctuaries Act of 1972 to protect the marine environment through the establishment of regional marine research centers, June 29, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 178 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:100-74
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 100-74."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13207074