Safety implications of the Kentucky schoolbus crash : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session, August 10, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Hazardous Materials
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 70 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 89-214-P., "Serial no. 100-219.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13207308