SmartParticipation [electronic resource] : A Fuzzy-Based Recommender System for Political Community-Building / by Luis Fernando Terán Tamayo
- Fuzzy Management Methods, 2196-4130
- Part I: Motivation and Objectives -- Part II: Background -- Part III: Conceptual Framework -- Part IV: Evaluation Framework -- Part V: Conclusions.
- In this book a fuzzy-based recommender system architecture for stimulating political participation and collaboration is proposed. It showcases the "Smart Participation" project, which uses the database of "smart vote", a well-known voting advice application (VAA) for local, cantonal and national elections in Switzerland. Additionally, an evaluation framework for e Participation is presented, which allows to analyze different projects and their development towards the enhancement of citizen's participation and empowerment. The book demonstrates the potential for building political communities and the stimulation of civic participation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209064