Modelling and Observation of Exhaust Gas Concentrations for Diesel Engine Control [electronic resource] / by Dr.-Ing. David Blanco-Rodriguez
- Springer theses, recognizing outstanding Ph.D. research, 2190-5053
- Introduction -- Sensors and models for NOx -- Adaptive filtering for observing NOx -- Conclusions and future works -- Appendix -- Bibliography.
- The book presents a complete new methodology for the on-board measurements and modeling of gas concentrations in turbocharged diesel engines. It provides the readers with a comprehensive review of the state-of-art in NOx and lambda estimation and describes new important achievements accomplished by the author. These include: the online characterization of lambda and NOx sensors; the development of control-oriented models of lambda and NOx emissions; the design of computationally efficient updating algorithms; and, finally, the application and evaluation of the methods on-board. Because of its technically oriented approach and innovative findings on both control-oriented algorithms and virtual sensing and observation, this book offers a practice-oriented guide for students, researchers and professionals working in the field of control and information engineering.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209106