Privacy Technologies and Policy [electronic resource] : Second Annual Privacy Forum, APF 2014, Athens, Greece, May 20-21, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Bart Preneel, Demosthenes Ikonomou
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8450
- Privacy by Design: From Technologies to Architectures -- PEARs: Privacy Enhancing Architectures -- Privacy-Preserving Statistical Data Analysis on Federated Databases -- Privacy by Encrypted Databases -- Accountable Surveillance Practices: Is the EU Moving in the Right Direction? -- TAM-VS: A Technology Acceptance Model for Video Surveillance -- Towards a Multidisciplinary Framework to Include Privacy in the Design of Video Surveillance Systems -- A Framework for Privacy Analysis of ICN Architectures -- Auctioning Privacy-Sensitive Goods: A Note on Incentive-Compatibility -- Privacy-ABCs to Leverage Identity Management as a Service -- My Data, Your Data, Our Data: Managing Privacy Preferences in Multiple Subjects Personal Data -- Towards Electronic Identification and Trusted Services for Biometric Authenticated Transactions in the Single Euro Payments Area.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second Annual Privacy Forum, APF 2014, held in Athens, Greece, in May 2014. The 12 revised papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 21 submissions. The topics include: the concept and implementation of "privacy by design", with applications to encrypted databases; the study of video surveillance architectures and new networking concepts and innovative solutions for identity management. The papers address the technical, legal, and economic aspects of these problems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209110