Trends in Practical Applications of Heterogeneous Multi-Agent Systems. The PAAMS Collection [electronic resource] / edited by Javier Bajo Perez, Juan M. Corchado Rodríguez, Philippe Mathieu, Andrew Campbell, Alfonso Ortega, Emmanuel Adam, Elena M. Navarro, Sebastian Ahrndt, María N. Moreno, Vicente Julián
- Bajo Pérez, Javier
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 184 pages 66 illustrations, 1 illustration in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Corchado, Juan Manuel, Mathieu, Philippe, Campbell, Andrew, Ortega, Alfonso, Adam, Emmanuel, Navarro, Elena M., Ahrndt, Sebastian, Moreno, María N., Julian, Vicente, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 293
- Special Sessions on Multi-Agent Systems and Ambient Intelligence (MASMAI) -- Special Session on Explaining Agents (SEA) -- Special Session on Web Mining and Recommender systems (WebMiRes).- Special Session on Intelligent Educational Systems (SSIES).
- PAAMS, the International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems is an evolution of the International Workshop on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. PAAMS is an international yearly tribune to present, to discuss, and to disseminate the latest developments and the most important outcomes related to real-world applications. It provides a unique opportunity to bring multi-disciplinary experts, academics and practitioners together to exchange their experience in the development of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. This volume presents the papers that have been accepted for the 2014 special sessions: Agents Behaviours and Artificial Markets (ABAM), Agents and Mobile Devices (AM), Bio-Inspired and Multi-Agents Systems: Applications to Languages (BioMAS), Multi-Agent Systems and Ambient Intelligence (MASMAI), Self-Explaining Agents (SEA), Web Mining and Recommender systems (WebMiRes) and Intelligent Educational Systems (SSIES).
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209255