Advanced Information Systems Engineering [electronic resource] : 26th International Conference, CAiSE 2014, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 16-20, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Matthias Jarke, John Mylopoulos, Christoph Quix, Colette Rolland, Yannis Manolopoulos, Haralambos Mouratidis, Jennifer Horkoff
- Jarke, Matthias
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 674 pages 180 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mylopoulos, John, Quix, Christoph, Rolland, Colette, Manolopoulos, Yannis, 1957-, Mouratidis, Haralambos, 1977-, Horkoff, Jennifer, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8484
- Clouds and services -- Requirements -- Product lines -- Requirements elicitation -- Processes -- Risk and security -- Process models -- Data mining and streaming -- Process mining -- Models -- Mining event logs -- Databases -- Software engineering.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of 26th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering, CAiSE 2014, held in Thessaloniki, Greece in June 2014. The 41 papers and 3 keynotes presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 226 submissions. The accepted papers were presented in 13 sessions: clouds and services; requirements; product lines; requirements elicitation; processes; risk and security; process models; data mining and streaming; process mining; models; mining event logs; databases; software engineering.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209342