Essential Oils as Reagents in Green Chemistry [electronic resource] / by Ying Li, Anne-Sylvie Fabiano-Tixier, Farid Chemat
- SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science, 2191-5407
- History, localization and chemical composition -- Essential oils: from conventional to green extraction -- Essential oils as antioxidants -- Essential oils as antimicrobials -- Essential oils as insecticides -- Essential oils as green solvents -- Essential oils as synthons for green chemistry.
- This brief provides a valuable reference for the contribution of essential oils in the green chemistry, mainly in terms of their characteristics corresponding to their compositions, the development of their extraction technologies including both conventional and green process (e.g. microwave, ultrasound), and their sustainable applications as antioxidants, antimicrobials, insecticides, green solvents and synthons for the green synthesis.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209431