Networked Systems [electronic resource] : Second International Conference, NETYS 2014, Marrakech, Morocco, May 15-17, 2014. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Guevara Noubir, Michel Raynal
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8593
- Multi-core architectures -- Concurrent and distributed algorithms -- Middleware environments -- Storage clusters -- Social networks -- Peer-to-peer networks -- Sensor networks -- Wireless and mobile networks.
- This book constitutes the revised selected papers of the Second International Conference on Networked Systems, NETYS 2014, held in Marrakech, Morocco, in May 2014. The 20 full papers and the 6 short papers presented together with 2 keynotes were carefully reviewed and selected from 80 submissions. They address major topics such as multi-core architectures; concurrent and distributed algorithms; middleware environments; storage clusters; social networks; peer-to-peer networks; sensor networks; wireless and mobile networks; as well as privacy and security measures to protect such networked systems and data from attack and abuse.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209532