Rules on the Web. From Theory to Applications [electronic resource] : 8th International Symposium, RuleML 2014, Co-located with the 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, ECAI 2014, Prague, Czech Republic, August 18-20, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Antonis Bikakis, Paul Fodor, Dumitru Roman
- Bikakis, Antonis, 1978-
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 339 pages 77 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Fodor, Paul, Roman, Dumitru, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International RuleML Symposium, RuleML 2014, co-located with the 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, ECAI 2014, held in Prague, Czech Republic, in August 2014. The 17 full and 6 short papers presented together with 3 keynote talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 48 submissions. The papers cover the following topics: semantic web rule languages and standards, rule engines, formal and operational semantics and rule-based systems, the relation between natural language and rules, automation of business rules generation from existing data, and aspects related to legal rules and norms for web and corporate environments.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13209549