Proceedings of 2013 World Agricultural Outlook Conference [electronic resource] / edited by Shiwei Xu.
- Xu, Shiwei
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 339 pages 86 illustrations, 27 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Construction of China Agriculture Monitoring and Early-warning System (CAMES) -- Design and Implementation of Agricultural Product Prices Short-term Forecasting System -- Forecasting and Early-warning Research on the Price of China's Corn and Late Indica Rice -- Decomposition Study of the Agricultural Products Price -- Research on the Optimal Combination Forecasting Model for Vegetable Price in Hainan -- Research and Design of Vegetable Price Spatial-temporal Transmission Simulation -- Food Consumption of Households in Poverty-stricken Areas of West China: The Case of Shaanxi, Yunnan and Guizhou -- China's Aquatic Products Supply and Demand Situation over the Past Decade -- Spatial-Temporal Characteristics and Outlook of Grain Consumption in China Research on Early-warning Proposal of China Milk Market -- Meteorological Effects on China Expected Rapeseed Yield -- County-level Catastrophic Risk Assessment of Crops Caused by Flood in Northeast China -- Study on Fluctuation Rules of Meteorological Phenomena Stress Environment in Cow Dominant Areas in China -- Study on Extreme Risk Measurement of Chinese Soybean Futures Market—VaR Based on GARCH Model -- Prediction of Pork Prices based on SVM -- Study on optimal risk sharing issue for Chinese crop insurance: a case study from government perspective -- Evaluating catastrophe risk of cold damage for crop production at the provincial scale in China -- Ice Yield of Rural Household of Niger State of Nigeria -- Empirical Analysis on the Economies of Scale of Nature Rubber Production: Based on the Panel Data of 86 Rubber Farms of HSF between 1998-2007 -- Research on Economic Effect of Grain Consumption Expenditure in Urban and Rural China -- The Qualities and International Competitiveness of Livestock Products in the BRICs: A Comparative Analysis -- Study on the Evaluation Indexes for Asparagus Industrial Global Competitiveness -- Industrial agglomeration in China’s agricultural product processing industry -- Influence and Evaluation on Human Settlement Environment after Rural Homestead Consolidation in China: Evidence from the typical villages in Jiangsu Province -- SWOT Analysis on industrial Development of Beijing Edible Fung -- Analysis on the Technology Application of Traceability Management for Agro-product Quality and Safety in China -- Text Segmentation Model based LDA and ontology for Question Answering in Agriculture -- Research on Search Technology of Agricultural Information based on Geographical Perception -- Temporal Changes and the Influencing Factor of China Importing Genetic Resources of Livestock and Poultry.
- Food security has always been a major global concern and is getting more attention in recent years. In fact, the global economy and stability has been severely challenged by the precarious state of food security, which was exacerbated by a combination of sharp price volatility and disastrous weather conditions related to climate change. The book aims to improve the analysis and projection of agricultural production and marketing, facilitates information exchange to better food supply and demand, and ultimately contributes to enhance world food security and sustainable global agricultural development.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209695