Creating Value for All Through IT [electronic resource] : IFIP WG 8.6 International Conference on Transfer and Diffusion of IT, TDIT 2014, Aalborg, Denmark, June 2-4, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Birgitta Bergvall-Kåreborn, Peter Axel Nielsen
- Bergvall-Kåreborn, Birgitta
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 363 pages 40 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Nielsen, Peter Axel and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Value Creation from Public Healthcare IS – An Action Research Study in the Faroe -- The Challenges of Creativity in Software Organizations -- Diffusing Best Practices: A Design Science Study Using the Theory of Planned Behavior -- Digital Innovation and Social Dilemmas -- Generating Sustainable Value from Open Data in a Sharing Society -- The Interaction Effect of Complimentary Assets on Relationship between Information and Communication Technology and Public Health Outcomes -- We All Know How, Don’t We? On the Role of Scrum in IT-Offshoring -- Designing Project Management for Global Software Development: Informality through Pragmatic Software Innovation -- Creating Business Value through Agile Project Management and Information Systems Development: The Perceived Impact of Scrum -- A Creative and Useful Tension? Large Companies Using “Bring Your Own Device” -- What Drives Fitness Apps Usage? An Empirical Evaluation -- Motivation and Knowledge Sharing through Social Media within Danish Organizations -- A Literature Review on Cloud Computing Adoption Issues in Enterprises -- Here Today, Here Tomorrow: Considering Options Theory in Digital Platform Development -- Rethinking the Roles of Actors in the Mobility of Healthcare Services -- A Mechanism-Based Explanation of the Institutionalization of Semantic Technologies in the Financial Industry -- Diffusion and Innovation Theory: Past, Present, and Future Contributions to Academia and Practice -- Entrepreneurial Value Creation in the Cloud: Exploring the Value Dimensions of the Business Model -- Government Services and Adoption: Current Research and Future Direction -- Human Interaction in the Regulatory of Telecommunications Infrastructure Deployment in South Africa -- A Theoretical Framework for Examining IT Governance in Living Laboratory Ecosystems -- Examining Contextual Factors and Individual Value Dimensions of Healthcare Providers Intention to Adopt Electronic Health Technologies in Developing Countries -- Personalized Support with ‘Little’ Data -- The “PantryApp”: Design Experiences from a User-Focused Innovation Project about Mobile Services for Senior Citizens.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the IFIP WG 8.6 International Working Conference "Creating Value for All Through IT" on Transfer and Diffusion of IT, TDIT 2014, held in Aalborg, Denmark, in June 2014. The 18 revised full papers presented together with 5 research-in-progress papers, 2 experience reports and a panel were carefully reviewed and selected from 37 submissions. The full papers are organized in the following topical sections: creating value; creating value through software development; and creating value through applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13209835