Monitoring and Securing Virtualized Networks and Services [electronic resource] : 8th IFIP WG 6.6 International Conference on Autonomous Infrastructure, Management, and Security, AIMS 2014, Brno, Czech Republic, June 30 – July 3, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Anna Sperotto, Guillaume Doyen, Steven Latré, Marinos Charalambides, Burkhard Stiller
- Sperotto, Anna
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 189 pages 70 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Doyen, Guillaume (Computer scientist)
Stiller, Burkhard, 1965-
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8508
- Emerging infrastructures for networks and services -- Management of virtualized network resources and functions -- Security management -- experimental studies for security management -- SDN and content delivery -- Monitoring methods for quality-of-service and security -- Monitoring and information sharing.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th IFIP WG 6.6 International Conference on Monitoring and Securing Virtualized Networks and Services, AIMS 2014, held in Brno, Czech Republic, in June/July 2014. The 9 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 29 submissions. The volume also includes 13 papers presented at the AIMS Ph.D. workshop. They were reviewed and selected from 27 submissions. The full papers are organized in topical sections on emerging infrastructures for networks and services; experimental studies for security management; and monitoring methods for quality-of-service and security. The workshop papers are organized in topical sections on management of virtualized network resources and functions; security management; SDN and content delivery; monitoring and information sharing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209871