Fast Software Encryption [electronic resource] : 20th International Workshop, FSE 2013, Singapore, March 11-13, 2013. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Shiho Moriai
- Moriai, Shiho
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 605 pages 135 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Block Ciphers -- Lightweight Block Ciphers -- Tweakable Block Ciphers -- Stream Ciphers -- Hash Functions -- Message Authentication Codes -- Provable Security -- Implementation Aspects -- Lightweight Authenticated Encryption -- Boolean Functions.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 20th International Workshop on Fast Software Encryption, held in Singapore, March 11-13, 2013. The 30 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 97 initial submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on block ciphers, lightweight block ciphers, tweakable block ciphers, stream ciphers, hash functions, message authentication codes, provable security, implementation aspects, lightweight authenticated encryption, automated cryptanalysis, Boolean functions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13209881