Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science [electronic resource] : 12th IFIP WG 1.3 International Workshop, CMCS 2014, Colocated with ETAPS 2014, Grenoble, France, April 5-6, 2014, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Marcello M. Bonsangue
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8446
- Higher-Order Languages: Bisimulation and Coinductive Equivalences (Extended Abstract) -- Generic Weakest Precondition Semantics from Monads Enriched with Order -- Coalgebraic Multigames -- How to Kill Epsilons with a Dagger -- On Coalgebras with Internal Moves -- A Coalgebraic View of Characteristic Formulas in Equational Modal Fixed Point Logics -- Coalgebraic Simulations and Congruences -- Dijkstra Monads in Monadic Computation -- Categories of Coalgebras with Monadic Homomorphisms -- Lifting Adjunctions to Coalgebras to (Re)Discover Automata Constructions -- Canonical Nondeterministic Automata -- Towards Systematic Construction of Temporal Logics for Dynamical Systems via Coalgebra -- Algebraic–Coalgebraic Recursion Theory of History-Dependent Dynamical System Models.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science, CMCS 2014, colocated with ETAPS 2014, held in Grenoble, France, in April 2014. The 10 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 20 submissions. Also included are three invited talks. The papers cover a wide range of topics in the theory, logics and applications of coalgebras.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13209894