Iris Analysis for Biometric Recognition Systems [electronic resource] / by Rajesh M. Bodade, Sanjay N. Talbar
- Bodade, Rajesh M.
- New Delhi : Springer India : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 109 pages 63 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Talbar, Sanjay Nilkanth and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction to Iris Recognition -- Related Work -- Iris Segmentation -- Iris Recognition using Dual Tree Complex Wavelet Transform and Rotated Complex Wavelet Filters -- Conclusion and Future Scope.
- The book presents three most significant areas in Biometrics and Pattern Recognition. A step-by-step approach for design and implementation of Dual Tree Complex Wavelet Transform (DTCWT) plus Rotated Complex Wavelet Filters (RCWF) is discussed in detail. In addition to the above, the book provides detailed analysis of iris images and two methods of iris segmentation. It also discusses simplified study of some subspace-based methods and distance measures for iris recognition backed by empirical studies and statistical success verifications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13210007