Electrical Design of Through Silicon Via [electronic resource] / edited by Manho Lee, Jun So Pak, Joungho Kim
- Lee, Manho
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 280 pages 249 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Pak, Jun So., Kim, Joungho, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Preface -- 1 Introduction -- 2 Electrical Modeling of a Through-Silicon Via (TSV) -- 3 High-speed TSV-based Channel Modeling and Design -- 4 Noise Coupling and Shielding in 3D ICs -- 5 Thermal Effects on TSV Signal Integrity -- 6 Power Distribution Network (PDN) Modeling and Analysis for TSV and Interposer-based 3D-ICs in the Frequency Domain -- 7 TSV Decoupling Schemes -- Index.
- Through Silicon Via (TSV) is a key technology for realizing three-dimensional integrated circuits (3D ICs) for future high-performance and low-power systems with small form factors. This book covers both qualitative and quantitative approaches to give insights of modeling TSV in a various viewpoints such as signal integrity, power integrity, and even thermal integrity. Most of the analysis in this book include simulations, numerical modelings and measurements for verification. The author and co-authors in each chapter have been studied deep into a TSV for many years and the accumulated technical know-hows and tips for related subjects are comprehensively covered.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210139