Economic Dynamics of All Members of the United Nations [electronic resource] / by Ethelbert Nwakuche Chukwu
- Atlantis Studies in Mathematics for Engineering and Science, 1875-7642 ; 10
- Introduction -- Full Employment: Private and Government Policies -- Cumulative Balance of Payment of the USA Economic Dynamics -- Full Hereditary Interacting Model of All Member States of the UN -- Consequences -- Controllability Theory of the GDP of All Member States of the UN -- Employment and Gross Domestic Product Dynamics and Control of Interacting Nations -- Overview of Each Nations Economic State Dynamics and Control -- The Hereditary Model of GDP and Employment -- Economic Plans, Programs Policies and Recommendation of 184 Nations -- Program Results of Some Nations: Austria and France -- Program Results: An Introduction.
- This book provides an enduring response to modern economic problems and the consequent crises, dealing with the economic modelling of nations and the forecasting of economic growth. The main arguments embodied constitute the creation of jobs and the restoration of economic growth, using the implicit acceptance of analysis on differential models and neutral systems for controlling the wealth of nations.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210210