Bringing reading to life. Program 2, Instruction and conversation, grades 3-6 [electronic resource] : the teacher's role / directed by Franki Sibberson and Karen Szymusiak, in Bringing Reading to Life
- Additional Titles:
- Bringing reading to life : instruction and conversation, grades 3-6 : the teacher's role
- Portland, ME : Stenhouse Publishers, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (34 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Helton, Angie, Sibberson, Franki, Szymusiak, Karen, and 480 Digital (Firm)
- Education in video, volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Franki spends very little time in front of the class presenting information. Most of her reading instruction time involves asking questions, clarifying needs, and building a stronger reading community. In this program, Franki shows how she takes on this role in a variety of whole-class, small-group, and individual settings.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210496