Becoming a culturally sensitive teacher. A teacher's culture [electronic resource] / produced by InService Works, in Becoming a Culturally Sensitive Teacher
- Additional Titles:
- Teacher's culture : examining your cultural past
- Northbrook, IL : InService Works, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (37 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- InService Works (Firm)
- Education in video, volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Reflect on your personal cultural beliefs and biases as you create your own cultural genogram. Review cultural value preferences and see how your cultural background is brought to the classroom and is just as much a part of the classroom as your students' backgrounds. Participant handouts that may be duplicated included.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210526