Catalyst. Series 12, [episode] 13, Lashi Bandara [electronic resource] / produced by Holly Trueman, in Catalyst
- Education in video, volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Lashi Bandara is a PhD student and Fulbright Scholar studying to become a pure mathematician, specialising in the field of harmonic analysis. A blackboard and piece of chalk are never far from his reach. Catalyst asks what why he's so turned on by equations.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210561