Becoming a culturally sensitive teacher. Learn from the past--plan for the future [electronic resource] : plan for the future, multi-cultural value preferences vs. dominant U.S. culture / produced by InService Works, in Becoming a Culturally Sensitive Teacher
- Additional Titles:
- Multi-cultural value preferences vs. dominant US culture
- Northbrook, IL : InService Works, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (34 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- InService Works (Firm)
- Education in video, volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Become familiar with how cultures may differ in what their members' value. Study the different traditions and value preferences between the dominant U.S. culture and other cultures. These include divergent views of family relationships, how children are disciplined, how the teacher is viewed, and how extended family may be called upon to confer with the child's teacher.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210585