Using businesses. 1, Young entrepreneurs [electronic resource] / produced by ITV Granada Manchester, in Using Businesses
- Additional Titles:
- Using businesses : young entrepreneurs
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (18 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- ITV (Firm)
- Education in video, volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- At a special school in Somerset pupils are taking part in a business venture and their teachers find that along with making a profit, there are many more benefits for these young entrepreneurs. Through the Young Enterprise Scheme, year eleven pupils from Westhaven Special School with a range of moderate to complex learning difficulties have set up their own business, Bloom-n-Pots The pupil's latest project is to create, market and sell a product suitable for Valentines Day with the support of their teachers and a volunteer business advisor. Through Young Enterprise the school has been partnered with local business advisor, Tony Smith, who gives up his spare time to advise the children on how to run and proceed with their plant pot business.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210694